The Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology is offering fully funded scholarships for international students. The grant is available for pursuing postgraduate programmes (Masters and PhD).
In 2004, the Korean Government established DGIST as a research institute to promote national science and technology. Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology simply referred to as DGIST, is one of the four public universities in South Korea which are dedicated to research in science and technology, along with KAIST, GIST, and UNIST.
User Review( votes)
The Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology is a public science and engineering university located in Daegu Metropolitan City, Republic of Korea.
Course Level: The grant is available for pursuing masters and PhD programmes.
Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
- Tuition: Full funding for all graduate students
- Stipend for Education and Research
PhD: 13,680,000KRW + ? / year
MS : 7,440,000KRW + ? / year
- DPF (DGIST Presidential Fellowship)
special programme : 3,000,000 KRW / semester
Research scholarship: Max. 10,000,000 KRW
Study abroad scholarship: Max. 16,584,000 KRW
The award can be taken in Korea
M.S. / Integrated M.S & PhD – Students who hold bachelor’s degrees or are expected to complete their bachelor’s degrees by February 2018
PhD – Students who hold master’s degrees or are expected to complete their master’s degrees by February 2018
Nationality: International applicants can apply for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online mode. All the documents should be arrived b the deadline by mail or in person. Applicant must submit the following documents
- Application form
- Personal statement and study plan
- Letter of recommendation(s) signed and sealed
- Agreement for verification of academic record
- Official transcripts(If possible, containing rank or percent for each subject)
- Copy of the applicant’s passport
- Copy of both parents’ passports or official documents indicating their nationalities
- Official document specifying parent-child relationship
- Supplementary Documents
- Up to 5 records of tests and various awards
- English test report: TOEFL, IELTS, TEPS, TOEIC, etc.
- High school graduation or university admission test: British GCE A-Level, Japanese Admission Center Exam, Chinese Unified Exam, German Abitur, French Baccalaureate, Turkish YGS or LYS, The West African Examinations Council, etc
- Standardized tests and other academic certifications and/or reports: IB Diploma, IB Certificate, SAT(Code: 7440), AP, ACT, AICE, AEA, etc.
Application Deadline: Closed