Applications are invited for SJI International School Malaysia IB Diploma Scholarship to study in Malaysia.
The Scholarship Programme aims to enable deserving students to benefit from our unique holistic Lasallian education, regardless of financial means.
User Review( vote)
SJII Malaysia was established by alumni of SJI Singapore. The aim is to remain true to the mission of the Founder, St. John Baptist De La Salle: the provision of quality values-based, holistic education for the young. Instilling the core values of Faith, Service and Community is at the heart of this institution producing servant-leaders in the society. To teach minds, touch hearts and transform lives is the main goal of SJII Malaysia and we do hope that every member of our community enters to learn and leaves to serve.
- Applications Deadline: July 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to students entering in Year 12 in August 2018.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
- Scholarship Award: This is a fully funded scholarship. These merit-based scholarships cover the full tuition fees for 2 years and we invite suitably qualified students to apply.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 3 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme is a 2-year educational programme primarily aimed at students aged 16-18. Success in the IBDP offers students the opportunity to gain access to the best universities in the world. We are accepting students from different high school backgrounds including from the IGCSE and SPM. We will also consider top SPM students who are due to sit for their exams in November 2018.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applications close on the 16th of July 2018. Full applications, including all relevant documents, are to be emailed to scholarships-at-sji-international.edu.my. Full applications should be emailed to [email protected] and include:
- A completed Scholarship Application Form, signed by your parent or guardian
- Personal Statement
- Copies of official school transcripts for the past 3 years
- One recent passport sized photograph (digitally attached to the application form)
- Endorsement from the Principal of your current school