The University of Oxford is a dream university for a participant who wants to study in the UK. Therefore, if you also have a desire to take higher studies at Oxford, then you must take a look at the Fully-funded SJPL Rhodes Scholarships programs.
Wonderful opportunity to get a fully-funded education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Organized by Cecil Rhodes (1853-1902), Rhodes scholarship is an international postgraduate award. It is managed by the Rhodes Trust.
Why at the University of Oxford? At Oxford, a student has every single thing which is required for building a bright future. It offers many undergraduate and postgraduate level courses and also ahs the award-winning faculty for teaching participants.
- University or Organization: The Rhodes Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate studies
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two awards are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must have reached your 19th and not have passed your 27th birthday on 01 October 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this educational opportunity, you need to take admission in a postgraduate degree program first. Then you can apply for the fund through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Birth certificate, a copy of a valid passport, official transcripts from the college or university, evidence of English language, a full curriculum vitae, a head-and-shoulders color photograph, and a personal statement of no more than 1000 words.
- Admission Requirements: You must have completed an undergraduate degree from a college or university to a sufficiently high standard to be admitted to the master’s study at the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
Benefits: The educational award will be fully-funded to all eligible postgraduate participants.