Having a desire to pursue your career with an education award? Here is an excellent opportunity for you. The International Medical University (IMU) offers scholarships for most of IMU programs in Malaysia.
The award is open for the sparkling Malaysian students to pursue the bachelor degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Excellent opportunity for Malaysian students
User Review( vote)
The International Medical University was the first private higher education institution in Malaysia that received the right to confer academic degrees. It offers programs in medical and other health sciences as well as MSc and PhD programs.
Why at the International Medical University? The university offers a range of employment opportunities to support an academic environment. Here students can get the opportunity to achieve their aspiration to become doctors, pharmacists, and nurses.
Application Deadline: August 16, 2019
- University or Organization: International Medical University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: RM16,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two opportunities are available
- Nationality: Malaysian students
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Medicine, Surgery or Nursing
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to received conditional letter of offer for bachelor of medicine & bachelor of surgery (MBBS) or bachelor of nursing and household income meets the requirement of b40 and m40 criteria (b40 household earns up to rm3, 000 a month and receive br1m, m40 household earns up to rm6, 275 a month).
How to Apply
For gaining this bursary, candidates are requested to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the online award application form.
To be eligible to apply to the IMU program, students must have an acceptable pre-University qualification or a good science degree.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- Language Requirement: Seekers must have to meet English language requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will provide full Tuition Fee (100%) for the full duration of the program and partial Tuition Fee (50%) for the full duration of the program and a stipend of RM16,000.