Applications are invited for Stockholm School of Economics MBA Scholarship in Sweden for the year 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
The grant is given to a person who is expected to serve as a good ambassador for Sweden, through his/her leadership and responsible business development.
User Review( votes)
The Stockholm China Economic Research Institute (SCERI) at the Stockholm School of Economics is a prestigious institution which promotes the studies and research of the economy in China.
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Award: The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of 465.000 SEK + VAT and includes literature and teaching material. Additional expenses related to travels, food, accommodation or other boarding expenses are not included.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Number of Awards: Each Corporate Partner organization is encouraged to nominate 1-2 top talents for the scholarshi One recipient of The grant is selected annually.
- The award can be taken in Sweden
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
The candidates are ideally high-potential managers:
- With an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven record of successful leadership
- Who would benefit from building a strong network in Scandinavia
- With (at least) a Bachelor degree and a minimum of five years relevant work experience
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have very good English skills.
How to Apply: Nominate here, before August 31, 2018.