The Fairview International School is inviting applications for B.Ed International School Teacher Scholarships.
The B.Ed programme is a work based degree programme offered by University College Fairview(UCF) in collaboration with Fairview International School (FIS)) for those interested to pursue a teaching career in International schools and/or Private schools.
Fairview International School is an International Baccalaureate (IB) school that was founded in Kuala Lumpur.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing B.Ed training programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of teaching.
- Scholarship Award: The award of full and partial scholarships is based on the early reviews of the teacher trainee’s performance and attitude. In addition to the academic scholarship awards, each teacher trainee will be given monthly training allowances minimum of RM500 during the first year.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 40 scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: STPM/’A’ level with a distinction in English at SPM/’O’ level, or theUCF Foundation in arts. Applicants’ acceptance to the course will be based on:
Passing a literacy test, similar to IELTS, conducted at Fairview.
Presentation ability which would be assessed during the interview.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.