Get ready to grab an enriching and exciting learning opportunity named Fully-Funded UKRI CDT International PhD Scholarships. This studentship is funded by Swansea University for the academic year 2021/2022.
The funding programme encourages talented international students who want to undertake a PhD degree in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Advanced Computing at the university.
A great option to get a fully-funded PhD in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Advanced Computing in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is a well-known research-intensive university with a fantastic learning experience and an excellent reputation. There are approximately 330 undergraduate and 120 postgraduate courses available.
Why would you like to study at ? Students are given the help they need to transform their ideas and visions into reality at the university. Students will receive a high-quality education at Swansea University, learning from inspiring people that will challenge and inspire them during their studies.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and international candidates (including EU and EEA).
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Advanced Computing
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a First, Upper Second Class Candidates should be interested in AI and big data challenges, and in (at least) one of the three research themes. You should have an aptitude and ability in computational thinking and methods (as evidenced by a degree in physics and astronomy, medical science, computer science, or mathematics, for instance), including the ability to write software (or willingness to learn it).
- The typical academic requirement is a minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree in biological and health sciences, mathematics and computer science; physics and astronomy or a relevant discipline.
How to Apply
· How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you must take in the PhD degree coursework at Swansea University. After getting enrolled, go to the CDT website and follow the instructions to apply online. Then you can contact Rhian Melita Morris ([email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: Must provide academic references, academic transcripts, degree certificates, and recent CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: For candidates whose first language is not English, the university requires IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component) or equivalent.
This scholarship programme covers the full cost of tuition fees and an annual UKRI standard stipend of £15,609. Additional funding is available for training, research and conference expenses.