Texas Tech University is welcoming international students by offering the Global Academic Achievement Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This award is merit-based and open for both transfer and newly admitted international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university.
Wonderful chance for students to get benefitted in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Texas Tech University ranked #801-1000 in QS Global World Rankings 2021 is a public research university dedicated to student success by preparing learners to be ethical leaders for a diverse and globally competitive workforce.
Why study at Texas Tech University? The university engages students in a highly recognizable, valued, ad flexible learning experience in order to advance and connect their academic ad community knowledge. It boasts one-on-one interaction with top faculty and an environment that stresses student accomplishment above all else. TTU is large enough to provide the best in facilities and academics but small enough to focus on its students.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Texas Tech University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $600 -$1000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applicants who identify as international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree level courses and subjects are eligible under this opportunity.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be newly admitted or transfer undergraduate students at TTU.
- The students must be enrolled and accepted in TTU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply through the online application platform and complete the application process.
- The accepted students will be considered for the scholarship upon meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- High school/university
- Proof of financial support
- Biographic page of your passport
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have attained a minimum GPA of 0-3.25 on a scale of 4.0 and minimum SAT scores of 500 and an ACT score of 21 or above to get into TTU.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
Texas Tech University is liable to provide the successfully selected transfer students with an amount of $400-$600, and newly admitted students an amount of $600-$1,000, depending upon their GPA towards their study cost.