The Wült Institute of Business & Technology is offering Fully Funded Wült Diploma Scholarships for developing countries students enabling them to get an education for transforming the world.
In order to achieve this grant, the application will be accepted to the students of the diploma program which are nominated in the university.
Grand opportunity for international students in Germany.
User Review( votes)
With a monetary center point in Estonia, a regulatory office in Germany, operating unit in Malta and the Wült Institute of Business and Technology are solidly established in the European Union. The Institute has honored the body of more than 40 different countries and differently understood body.
Why at this Wült Institute of Business and Technology? Wült IBT gives different proceeding with instructive and learning encounters that are reasonable and adaptable. By outfitting the most recent in separation instructive innovation, programs are open to a worldwide understudy body.
Application Deadline: Close
- Candidates from developing countries are permitted to apply for this grant.
- Students from any subject area are qualified.
- Eligibility criteria for this program are fellows-
Applicants need to be a resident of a developing economic country as listed.
- Applicants need an internet connection and access to a computer. Candidates need to be able to commit at least 4 hours per week to study.
- All diplomas are provided in English. You need a good command of the language.
- You need an address that can accept international deliveries from Europe via DHL, UPS or similar.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Before applying, applicants need to take enrollment in the Wült Institute in any diploma programme. After taking the admission in the institute, candidates will be achieved the opportunity to apply for the scholarship. In the education applicants, you mus wite motivation essay of between 500 to 700 words.
- Supporting Documents: Create a zipped file with your name as the file name and send the following documentation to [email protected] Documents included – Latest CV, Passport or ID, and Other Supporting documents (Optional).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are willing to take admission are required to have previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: For being applied, the applicant should be an expert in the English language.
In terms of direct course-related academic fees, yes. The Wült international remote/online covers all academic fees for the entire duration of the course, which total just short of €3000. This includes- Full tuition, Textbooks, Mobile apps / online student portal, Exam fees, Graduation Fees, and Shipping costs.