The University of Manchester is proud to offer Funds for Women Graduates in the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the UK for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship is available for international students who want to undertake a postgraduate research degree program in the university’s Faculty of Science and Engineering. Successful candidates will get various grants, and bursaries of differing values are available, usually for living expenses and financial hardship.
Excellent opportunity for international students to study with a bursary at the University of Manchester UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Manchester, launched in 1824, is a well-known UK institute that perennially draws thousands of global students to study. It is considered a red-brick institute, a consequence of the civic institute’s direction of the late 19th century. It furnishes the highest level of management for students’ learning opportunities.
Why study at the University of Manchester? The UofManchester was rated 8th in Europe and 6th in the UK. The university’s reputation for excellence impacted students to choose Manchester. They are famously apprehended among international students for their teaching quality, employability options, and student experience, with one of the country’s largest and most diverse student societies.
Application Deadline: 30 March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: Various grants and bursaries of differing values are available
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Various
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: This funding is available to all nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a postgraduate research degree in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be dedicated candidates who are not fearful of asking queries, can cut through on a busy day, and can independently operate a project until the standards are used.
- This funding is available to students undertaking postgraduate research.
- The applicants undertake the following study modes: Full-time, part-time, Full-time distance learning, and Part-time distance learning.
- This funding is available in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- This funding is available in all subject areas across the university, and Individual awards will have different eligibility criteria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply online for admission. All eligible students will receive Funds for Women Graduates via their website.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two academic references
- Photocopies of degree certificates if the degree has already been awarded and official transcripts of the previous and current study;
- Research proposal
- A copy of your passport
- evidence of English language ability
- School Funding Application form
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must complete the admission requirements for the applied degree field at the University of Manchester.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the English language requirements at the University of Manchester.
The University of Manchester will provide various grants and bursaries of differing values are available, usually for living expenses and financial hardship, and vary from the duration of the PhD to the final year only.