Applicants are invited to apply for the Tilburg University Holland Scholarship, open to Brazil, Colombia, India, Mexico, Russia, or Vietnam citizens in the Netherlands for the academic year 2023-2024.
The funding program is particularly open to international students who wish to undertake the master’s degree program at the university. Applicants will receive four scholarships, one per School (TiSEM, TLS, TSB, TSHD), and a contribution to living expenses of €10,000 for successful candidates.
A good program for Brazil, Colombia, India, Mexico, Russia, or Vietnam applicants in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Launched in 1927, Tilburg University is a public research university offering a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. It has a strong focus on social sciences and economics.
Why study at Tilburg University? The university is seeking a connection between the various disciplines to find solutions for the major issues that we as a society face. They will be well-equipped to develop their talents further, increase their knowledge, and contribute to society.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2023.
- University or Organization: Tilburg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree program
- Award: living expenses of €10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Brazil, Colombia, India, Mexico, Russia, or Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to a Master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Brazil, Colombia, India, Mexico, Russia, or Vietnam.
- Applicants must apply for admission to a one-year Master’s program at Tilburg University by April 1, 2023, at the latest. The scholarship is also available for a two-year Master’s agenda but will only be awarded for the program’s first year.
- Applicants must have excellent study results in their relevant (under) graduate program. As an indication, they must have graduated (or can prove that they will graduate) with an average result of at least 80% or be among the top 10% of their class.
- They have yet to study or work in the Netherlands previously. Applicants in the Netherlands, including Tilburg University pre-masters students accepted onto a Master’s program, cannot be considered for the Holland Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to be admission to the university. After admission, they must submit the Scholarship Application Form for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you need to submit a previous transcript for applying for this grant and
- Motivation letter
- Answer the following questions in the letter as well:
- What would you contribute to Tilburg University (socially, academically, and culturally)?
- Tilburg University’s motto is “Understanding Society.” How do you understand society? How would you reflect this on yourself?
- What are your career aspirations? And how does your study at Tilburg University helps to achieve them?
- Admission Requirements: To be accepted into the master’s degree program, applicants must meet the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The university will provide four scholarships, one per School (TiSEM, TLS, TSB, TSHD), and a contribution to living expenses of €10,000 for successful candidates.