Indulge in a high-level understanding of hotel operations in a global context and accelerate your career in hospitality and hotel management by applying for the FUNED Hotel Management Scholarship for Mexicans.
This scholarship is an exclusive opportunity for international students from Mexico pursuing their Master of International Hotel Management program at the Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School of Torrens University. The students need to hold an offer letter for the applied program to be considered for the scholarship award that is expected to not only cover 30% of the tuition fees but also provide globally recognized qualifications and experience.
Nice offer to study International Hotel Management at Torrens University Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2012, Torrens University is an Australian international private, for-profit university and vocational registered training organization ranking 27th in the world in CEO Magazine’s 2022 Global MBA Rankings for online MBA degrees. The university has campuses across Australia and China.
Why study at Torrens University Australia? TUA is known to achieve only the highest quality, leading with care, respect, and purpose. It aims to make the world a better place with its value for cultures and investment in communities, and change-making. The university develops a fresh, modern, and global perspective for higher education through partnerships with prestigious schools and colleges.
Application Deadline: The application pathway is open throughout the year from February onwards.
- University or Organization: Torrens University Australia
- Department: Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Mexico can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The master of International Hotel Management program at the Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School of Torrens University Australia can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a citizen of Mexico.
- The applicants must have achieved a GPA of 8.0 minimum of a 10-point scale in their first-degree program.
- The applicants must hold an Unconditional Letter of Offer for the Master of International Hotel Management program at BMIHMS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for the highlighted master’s program via the university portal. To apply for the scholarship, interested students must then apply for the Graduate Loan-Tuition Fee Support Program with FUNED.
- Supporting Documents: The students may be required to submit letters of recommendation, academic transcripts, English language results, and other course-specific requirements.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (equivalent to AQF 7), or they must have demonstrated skills and knowledge.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 60
- Cambridge English – 162
- PTE – 50
The winning candidates will be awarded the following benefits by FUNED:
- A globally recognized qualification and learning at the number 1 hotel school in Oceania (QS World University 2022).
- Tuition fee support by Torrens University Australia to the value of 30% of the tuition fee of the Master of International Hotel Management program at BMIHMS for a maximum of two years.
- The opportunity to experience paid industry placements with some of the most prestigious organizations in Australia.