Teesside University is accepting applications for the GREAT Scholarship in partnership with the British Council and the 2023 GREAT Britain. Applications are available for the 2023/24 academic year.
The funding program is open to international students from Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Turkey. The award program provides financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year master studies in the UK.
Nice offer to study in the UK with a GREAT Scholarship at Teesside University.
User Review( votes)
Teesside University (TU) has won seven National Teaching Fellowships. Its research is focused on addressing five thematic areas. In research, TU provides an array of study routes, resulting in the qualification of MPhil, PhD, MProf, and DProf.
Why study at Teesside University? Picking to study at Teesside University is a great decision. Studying at TU, prospective students can choose from over 250 degree and certificate courses at the UG level and more than 170 postgraduate degree programs.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2023.
- University or Organization: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Turkey
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursary will be awarded for a master’s degree program in the range of subjects offered by the university
- MSc Cyber Security
- MSc Psychology
- MSc International Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a national of one of the following countries: Sri Lanka to Bangladesh for January 2023 entry and from Turkey, Malaysia, or Indonesia for September 2023 entry
- Be assessed as international for tuition fee purposes
- Be self-funded
- For students starting in January 2023 from Sri Lanka or Bangladesh, applicants must hold an offer from Teesside University (Conditional or Unconditional) by 10 November 2022 for a postgraduate taught one-year master’s program commencing September 2023
- For students starting in September 2023 from Turkey, Malaysia, or Indonesia, you must hold an offer from Teesside University (Conditional or Unconditional) by 30 April 2023 for a postgraduate taught one-year master’s program commencing September 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates will be automatically considered for this scholarship; no separate scholarship application is necessary. Applicants must apply for a master’s degree program at Teesside University. Simply select the course they want to study and click on ‘Apply online.’
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Personal Statement
- Proof of English Language Qualifications, e.g. IELTS or TOEFL certificate
- Previous Visas
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements to study at TU.
- Language Requirement: All eligible international students must check the Information on English language requirements.
Teesside University is offering the following scholarships:
- 2 scholarships of £10,000 each for January 2023 for students from Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, and
- 3 scholarships of £10,000 each for September 2023 to students in Malaysia, Indonesia, and Turkey applying for postgraduate courses.