To encourage the education of students in Philippines, CIIT College of Arts and Technology is providing Future Scholarship Grant for the academic year 2020-2021.
The programme aims to encourage the top talented students who want to study any degree coursework at this university.
This support will assist you to pursue a degree at the institute by covering your 20% tuition cost.
User Review( votes)
CIIT College of Arts and Technology is a leading higher education institute and was formed in 2007. It is a comprehensive university offering bachelor, master and research programs in different fields. It is a worldwide higher education university in the Philippines.
Why study at CIIT College of Arts and Technology? The university educates candidates regardless of their background and financial circumstances. By providing aspirants with a great education, enables them to serve society. Here, you have a lot of chances which will develop your career.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: CIIT College of Arts and Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Any
- Award: 20% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Philippines
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Incoming college students can apply
- Candidate must not have any major offence
- You must be commenced in any degree course study at this university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First of all, all candidates will have to take admission in any course at this university. After that, they can apply for the reward.
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the application, applicants must provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in any degree program, you must hold a Diploma or Certification of high school.
- Language Requirement: Students need to show that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Candidates who fulfil the university’s requirements successfully will get to win the fee reduction of up to 20% of tuition and miscellaneous fees on any approved course.