If you want to complete your education in Australia, then you have a chance to apply for the Future Scientist Scholarships at the University of Queensland.
The funding opportunity is available for candidates who want to join the undergraduate and honours programme at this university. The award is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Opened in 1909, Queensland University is a public research university in Australia. It offers associate, undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees through a college, a graduate school, and six faculties.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is ranked second nationally by excellence in research and equal second in Australia. It provides a strong focus on teaching excellence and providing more national teaching awards for students.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and honours
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is open for undergraduate and honours degree in agriculture and environment, science and mathematics
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates need to complete the following criteria:
- The award is available for domestic students
- Applicant must be enrolled undergraduate and honours degree coursework at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying this needful award, candidates mandatory to take admission in the undergraduate and honours program at UQ. After being enrolled, you can download and fulfil the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit written personal statement (500 words max.), academic transcript, a centre link statement, curriculum vitae, and gross household income reported to the Australian tax office.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrollment, you need to check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: In order to study at UQ, students have to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Each successful aspirant will receive educational expenses but the amount of each scholarship will be determined by the Executive Dean depending on the amount in the fund.