The University of Liverpool is pleased to announce its PhD Scholarships for highly talented International students who want to pursue their PhD degree in the UK.
This educational award is accessible for brilliant worldwide students commencing in a PhD degree program at the university.
This support will help you conduct higher education at the University of Liverpool.
User Review( votes)
Established is 1841, the University of Liverpool is considered one of the best higher education institutions in the world. It provides a distinctive student experience, learning and teaching take place at the cutting-edge of disciplines.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? At this university, students can find several undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs in popular disciplines. The university can help students to specialize, change career paths, move into a new field or gain the qualifications needed for their chosen vocation.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020.
- University or Organization: The University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International and EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in PhD degree coursework
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a 2:1 or higher master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, you are recommended to take admission at the University of Liverpool.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their academic transcripts, certificates, English language certificates, and personal statement with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be in good academic standing at your home University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have good knowledge of the English Language.
The University of Liverpool will provide a salary to the high achieving candidates for the academic year 2020-2021.