The London Business School is happy to announce the Gallifrey funding for Social Enterprise to pursue a master degree in the UK. Free schooling is exclusively open for African students in the field of Business.
The aim of the full tuition is to support excellent students from Africa.
Excellent chance for African students
User Review( votes)
London Business School is one of the world’s elite business schools. London Business School shapes business practice and transforms careers across the globe.
- University or Organization: London Business School
- Department: Business
- Course Level: Master degree program
- Fully funded Award: £20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1 education assistance
- Nationality: African citizens
- A program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: African citizens are eligible to receive this award.
- Eligibility Criteria: All successful MBA, EMBA and Sloan Masters applicants who have a background in social enterprise. Applications from women and/or candidates residing in Africa encouraged. Recipients of the award are expected to contribute to the School’s future recruitment of other students from a similar background.
How to apply:
- How to apply: All candidates who receive an offer for the intake of the Executive MBA will be automatically considered for this award. You can fill the application form via online mode.
- Supporting Documents: A completed online application form (which can be saved and completed over time), with application essays, a one-page CV/resume, and names and details of two referees.
- Admission Requirements: Good scores of GMAT/ GRE are required for the admission
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
Benefits: The sponsorship will cover £20,000