The Graz University of Technology is delighted to offer scholarships to pursue English-language master’s degree programmes in Austria.
Students from Southeast Europe are eligible to apply. Five opportunities are awarded for IT master’s degree programmes for the full duration of studies 2020/21.
Nice choice to study a masters degree in Austria
User Review( votes)
The Industriellenvereinigung Steiermark and TU Graz are investing in young talents from South-East Europe to allow them to develop their IT and robotics skills – regardless of personal financial situations or conditions – to the full.
The Graz University of Technology is one of five universities in Styria, Austria. It was founded in 1811 by Archduke John of Austria and currently comprises seven faculties. The university is a public university.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University: Graz University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree programme
- Award: € 4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: South-East Europeans countries
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Students from Southeast Europe is eligible: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, and Slovenia.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Acceptance of one of the following English-language master’s degrees programmes is a condition for being awarded a scholarship: Information and Computer Engineering, Software Engineering and Management and Computer Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Excellent record of achievement in previous studies
- Commitment, communication skills, interest/creativity and independent thinking.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply for the grant, applicants are required to apply for the master’s programme at the university. After being enrolled, they should submit the application with all required documents via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Personal statement in essay form, two letters of recommendation from teachers who supervised the students during their studies and copy of the passport must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in this program, applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The successful applicants can receive the following benefits:
- Financial assistance of € 4,000 per academic year (two academic years total – given appropriate academic performance)
- Individual consultation and advice from liaison professors at TU Graz