Applications for the Gamuda Scholarship 2018 are now open. These opportunities are available for Malaysian students to pursue a full-time first-degree programme.
Gamuda Berhad is an engineering, property and infrastructure company based Malaysia. It is one of the largest Malaysian infrastructure companies and has undertaken various projects, both locally and overseas, like the construction of Klang Valley MRT lines, highways, airport runways, railways, tunnels, water treatment plants, dams, infrastructure concessions and the development of new townships.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a full-time first-degree programme
- Study Subject: Local university (public / private / foreign branch campus) Engineering, Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying / Construction Management, Technical Sciences (Geology, Geomatics), Township & Urban Planning, Architecture / Landscape Architecture, Property & Real Estate Management, Accounting / Finance / Business IT and Human Resource / Psychology. The overseas course of study offered to Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Environmental).
- Award: the program offers full tuition fees and living expenses.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
A Malaysian citizen with a Malaysian IC, between the age of 17 and 23
Obtained at least 3As in the recent STPM or equivalent (eg. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma)
A good command of English, leadership qualities, right values and character, drive and a commitment to excel
Gained acceptance into any reputable institution (i.e. top universities in Malaysia/the world) at time of interview to pursue a full-time first degree programme
Must show proof of financial need
Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified period upon graduation
Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, loan or financial assistance from any other organization
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Applicants are required to attach the following supporting documents together with the application:
- Academic results from SPM (or equivalent) onwards.
- Offer letter from the institution(s) of higher learning.
- Latest academic transcripts (if currently pursuing an undergraduate degree).
- Parent(s)’ latest income documentations e.g. pay slip, EA form, J form, pension slip.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.