Applications for the Gamuda Scholarship 2018 are now open. These opportunities are available for Malaysian students to pursue a full-time degree program.
The studentships are available to pursue a full-time first-degree program. The scholarship offers full tuition fees and living expenses.
A valuable opportunity for Malaysian citizen.
User Review( votes)
Gamuda Berhad is an engineering, property and infrastructure company based Malaysia. It is one of the largest Malaysian infrastructure companies and has undertaken various projects, both locally and overseas, like the construction of Klang Valley MRT lines, highways, airport runways, railways, tunnels, water treatment plants, dams, infrastructure concessions and the development of new townships.
University or Organization: Gamuda Berhad
Course Level: Degree program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Malaysian citizen
The program can be taken in Malaysia
Application Deadline: Closed
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- A Malaysian citizen with a Malaysian IC, between the age of 17 and 23
- Obtained at least 3As in the recent STPM or equivalent (eg. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma)
- Good command of English, leadership qualities, right values and character, drive and a commitment to excel
- Gained acceptance into any reputable institution (i.e. top universities in Malaysia/the world) at time of interview to pursue a full-time first-degree program
- Must show proof of financial need
- Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified period upon graduation
- Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, loan or financial assistance from any other organization
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to attach the following supporting documents together with the application:
- Academic results from SPM (or equivalent) onwards.
- Offer letter from the institution(s) of higher learning.
- Latest academic transcripts (if currently pursuing an undergraduate degree).
- Parent(s)’ latest income documentations e.g. payslip, EA form, J form, pension slip.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.