The 2018 TeachNZ Science, Technology and Maths Secondary The studentships are now open. These financial aid positions will cover core study fees and pay an allowance of up to $10,000.
TeachNZ opportunities are designed to make sure we’re getting the right people into the right roles.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: April 9, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for people commencing full-time study towards an approved Graduate Diploma/Master of Secondary Teaching starting in the 2018 academic year.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Science, Technology and Maths (STM).
- Award: These financial aid positions will cover core study fees and pay an allowance of up to $10,000. They are for people who will commence their study during the 2018 academic year.
- Number of Awards: There are a total of 30 scholarships available.
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: These opportunities are targeted at people who have specialist knowledge and qualifications in one of the target subjects and want to teach this subject in New Zealand state or state-integrated secondary schools. The grants provide financial assistance while studying towards a teaching qualification.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.