The 2018 TeachNZ Science, Technology and Maths Secondary Scholarships are now open. These scholarships will cover core study fees and pay an allowance of up to $10,000.
TeachNZ scholarships are designed to make sure we’re getting the right people into the right roles.
- Application Deadline: April 9, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for people commencing full-time study towards an approved Graduate Diploma/Master of Secondary Teaching starting in the 2018 academic year.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Science, Technology and Maths (STM).
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover core study fees and pay an allowance of up to $10,000. They are for people who will commence their study during the 2018 academic year.
- Number of Scholarships: There are a total of 30 scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: These scholarships are targeted at people who have specialist knowledge and qualifications in one of the target subjects and want to teach this subject in New Zealand state or state-integrated secondary schools. The scholarships provide financial assistance while studying towards a teaching qualification.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.