Citizens of Kenya are invited to take part in the Gandhi Smarak Nidhi Fund presented by The University of Nairobi for excellent applicants.
The funded education is available Kenya support all those high standard achievement candidates who are pursuing a postgraduate course.
User Review( votes)
As one of the largest universities of Kenya, the University of Nairobi is a collegiate research university started in 1956. It organizes many degree level courses for students.
Why at this University? The university has a status in excellent education. It provides different campus and workshops for participants to learning new things and enhancing their talent in their chosen field.
University or Organization: University of Nairobi
Course Level: Master’s degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Students of Kenya
The program can be taken in Kenya
Application Deadline: Check back next year
Candidates are advised to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Only the students of Kenya are eligible for this opportunity.
- You can apply for a master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this fund, you need to take admission in a master’s program at the university and then you are eligible for applying to the fund through the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Students should upload onto the application portal a letter of offer for postgraduate studies.
- Admission Requirements: At least an upper-class second Bachelor’s degree is must for the admission.
Partial scholarships tenable at the University of Nairobi, for Masters Programme.