The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is proud to offer the Embassy Recommendation Scholarship Programme for Sri Lankan students. These scholarships are available to pursue graduate and undergraduate program.
The aim of the scholarships is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study. These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
An excellent opportunity for Sri Lankan applicants.
User Review( votes)
KAIST (formally the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is a public research university located in South Korea. KAIST was established by the Korean government.
University or Organization: The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
Course Level: Graduate and Undergraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Sri Lankan applicants
The program can be taken in Korea
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Students who wish to apply for those opportunities to obtain a letter of recommendation from the Sri Lanka Embassy in the Republic of Korea prior to applying for the scholarship.
- Graduate and Undergraduate scholarships at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology for spring semester 2018.
Nationality: Sri Lankan applicants can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should submit a copy of the application (Attachments are not necessary) to this Ministry by post or to the email: scholarships.mohe-at-gmail.com.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.