Gap Year Escape award is available to one promising student interested in pursuing a career in business and marketing related fields. The grant is open to all nationalities, provided they are enrolled at a UK-based university.
The Gap Year Escape programme is designed to recognise the skills that are fundamental to successfully operating in the online business space.
A fine program for students.
User Review( votes)
Gap Year Escape has played a pivotal role in providing advice, guidance and inspiration to thousands of travellers whether they are in gap years, career breaks or short backpacking trips.
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language.
- Course Level: award is available for undergraduate or masters students.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the fields of Business, Marketing or Communications.
- Award: A scholarship of £500 will be provided to assist one promising student.
- The award can be taken at the UK
All entrants must be in an undergraduate or masters degree connected to the fields of Business, Marketing or Communications for the academic year 2016-2017. All applications must be made from an associated university email account and have attached proof from the university that confirms the applicant meets the set criteria.
Nationality: The grant is open to all nationalities, provided they are enrolled at a UK-based university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Supporting Material: Applicants are asked to supply judging panel with a 1000-1500 word synopsis, highlighting how they would start a business with £500. Our judges will select the most creative and compelling idea submitted. Please make sure applicant submit an application from their university email account and it includes the following:
Copy of 1000-1500 word essay
Proof of student status for the 2016-17 academic year.
Proof of enrollment onto a Marketing, Business or Communications course
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be able to prove they are on a marketing, business or communications focused course for the 2016/17 academic year.
- English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019