The University of Guelph presents an ideal opportunity for students via its Gary Putnam Memorial Prize for the academic year 2023-2024.
The prize will provide to international students who wish to undertake undergraduate degree programs at Guelph. The selected students will receive one award of $500 at the summer convocation.
Great offer for worldwide students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Guelph was founded in 1964 as a widely shared research university in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. It gives different undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees in a very flexible model.
Why choose to study at the University of Guelph? While studying at this institute, students will acquire knowledge and understanding via the University of Guelph’s work-study program. It also creates a welcoming environment where students can effectively interact with academic staff.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All Canadian, as well as non-Canadian students, can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants can be Canadian-PR-PP or Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
- Applicants will be asked to demonstrate their interest in pesticides, insects, and weed control.
- Graduating B.Sc. (Agr.) the student with high standing in at least three courses in pesticides or alternative insect, disease, and weed control methods.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can register on the university’s online portal to complete their selected course application process. After that, applicants must submit an OAC Undergraduate Convocation Award Application Form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, please attach the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Summary of Research Experience
- Two sample publications
- Proof of language proficiency (international candidates)
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 110
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 89
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- TOEFL PBT – 600
The University of Guelph will provide one award of $500 at the summer convocation.