Scholarship opportunities supply deserving student access to education in mind; Wageningen University & Research has launched the PhD Position in Dynamics of Fibre Coating for the academic year 2023-2024.
This program aims to attract talented international students commencing full-time PhD positions at the university. The appointed candidate will be offered a gross salary of € 2.541- and € 3.247.
Amazing offer for students to complete their research degree in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The Wageningen University & Research is a public university in Wageningen, Netherlands, specializing in technical and engineering subjects and is an important center for life sciences and agricultural research. Discovered in a region of the Netherlands known as the Food Valley and established in 1918, it has approximately 12,000 students from more than 100 countries. The university offers six bachelor’s degrees, thirty master’s degrees, and three online master’s degrees.
Why choose to study at Wageningen University & Research? Wageningen University & Research is ranked as one of the best 150 universities in the world. It is a research institution focusing on healthy food and living conditions. The university’s mission is to investigate the potential of nature to enhance the quality of life.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Wageningen University & Research
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: € 2.541 per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in PhD degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates have a completed MSc degree in (applied) physics, molecular life sciences, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, applied mathematics, or a closely related discipline.
- The candidate’s practical experience, fundamental knowledge of fluid dynamics, and experience in image and data analysis are required.
- They have strong (spoken and written) communication skills;
- They have strong analytical capabilities;
- They are proactive in coming up with innovative solutions to experimental challenges.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to apply via the Studielink Researcher position applications can be made via this page.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Employers statement
- Government statement
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must check their chosen program’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must have strong oral and written expression in Dutch and English.
The Wageningen University & Research will provide a gross salary for the first year is € 2.541- per month, rising to € 3.247, – in the fourth year, according to the Collective Labour Agreements for Dutch Universities (CAO-NU) (scale P). This is based on a full-time working week of 38 hours. We offer a temporary contract for 18 months which will be extended for the project’s duration if you perform well.