The University of Sheffield is thrilled to accepting applications for Gaza-Palestine Postgraduate Taught Scholarship. Getting this application will surely leave a good impact on your future career.
The educational award is a prestigious opportunity inviting skilled students from Gaza who hold a conditional and unconditional offer to study a postgraduate taught masters’ course at the University of Sheffield.
Best offer for Gaza students to receive financial support for master study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, England. It was opened in 1897 and gained its royal charter in 1905. To provide an excellent education for students, it offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in a variety of subjects.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? The university is home to 25,000 students in which around 3,900 international students are from 120 countries. Ranking as one of the top 100 universities of the world, it has a staff of 6,000. It provides high-level education with extracurricular activities that make students all-rounder.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Sheffield
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Various
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Gaza
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Gaza
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught programs in any students starting in September 2020.
- Eligibility Criteria: Make sure that you fulfil all the requirements of the university:
- Must be a citizen of Gaza
- Must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes
- Must hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Sheffield before Friday 25 May 2020 to study a full-time postgraduate taught Masters’ course starting in September 2020.
- Students who are admitted into a postgraduate taught program starting in September 2020 are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates must apply for master admission at the university before starting the application process for the Gaza-Palestine Postgraduate Taught Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Transcript, copy of passport, copy of English certificate and a statement can be used as a part of the application for admission.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates, who are interested in taking admission in the postgraduate taught program at this university must be holders of a good bachelor degree from a recognized university. Get full information about the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: If you did not earn your pre-education in English, then you must have an internationally known English language qualification such as IELTS or equivalent to get direct entry in the program.
The University of Sheffield is awarding scholarship that will contribute to cover the cost of tuition, accommodation in a single occupant en-suite room in University halls of residence and maintenance award of £4,000.