The University of Southern Denmark eagerly awaits applications from outstanding students for its PhD Position program for the academic year 2020/21.
The award program is available for highly motivated international students to apply for a 3-year PhD program at the University of Southern Denmark.
A valuable offer to get financial support for PhD study in Denmark.
User Review( vote)
The Department of Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Environmental Technology is located in Odense, the main campus of the University of Southern Denmark.
Why at the University of Southern Denmark? SDU provides world-class education and committed to an international perspective at all levels. Here students will get comfortable working both independently and within a team.
Application Deadline: April 20, 2020
- University: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: The Department of Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Environmental Technology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 3.378, – EURO
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Submissions are acceptable form all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for PhD study in the material constraints of the energy and climate transition.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants are required to have a master’s degree (equivalent to a Danish master’s degree) at the time of enrollment and employment. The candidates are expected to be enthusiastic about working in an interdisciplinary and international academic environment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Completed TEK PhD application form for 5+3 applicants.
- A motivational letter. Upload in the field called “Project description”.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- A research statement. Upload in the field called “Other relevant material”.
- Verified copies of the official bachelor diploma and master’s diploma and transcripts of exams.
- Completed TEK PhD form for calculation grade point average. Upload in one of the fields called “Publication”.
- An official document describing the grading scheme of the awarding universities (if not Danish). Upload in one of the fields called “Publication”.
- An official and verified written assessment of the thesis or dissertation project from the grade giving institution, if the thesis/examination project is evaluated by approved/passed. The statement must clearly state that the candidate has been among the top 30 pct. in the graduation class for the study programme.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
Benefits: The university will provide the amounts to approx. 3.378,- EURO per month incl. supplements