Want to build a career in the medical field as cardiac sonographer or echocardiographer? Worried about the funding? Western Sydney University is delighted to announce the GE Healthcare Cardiac Sonography Scholarship.
This scholarship is open to applicants who are currently enrolled full-time in the Graduate Diploma. This scholarship is an opportunity for the applicants to win $10,000 per year for the duration of the degree.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1989, the University of Western Sydney is an Australian multi-campus university. It ranked in the top 2% of universities globally and provider of undergraduate, postgraduate and higher research degrees.
Why you should apply at this University?
As a student at the University of Western Sydney, you become part of a dynamic, rich and culturally rich community. The university values academic excellence, integrity and discovery of knowledge.
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open for Graduate Diploma program
- Award: The winners will receive $10,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of Cardiac Sonography
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
The applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents who are currently enrolled full-time in the Graduate Diploma in Cardiac Sonography at Western Sydney University. Preference may be given to applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
You might also like these Programs
- NSW Planning & Environment ATSI Scholarship at Western Sydney University in Australia, 2019
- Brenton Banfield Medical Scholarship at Western Sydney University in Australia, 2019
- Hawkesbury Foundation Foster Care Scholarship at Western Sydney University in Australia, 2019
The Graduate Diploma in Cardiac Sonography is a growing allied healthcare career with unbelievable prospects. With it, you will work as a Cardiac Sonographer or you can build an exciting new career in the medical field, that of a cardiac sonographer or echocardiographer.
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply:
- To apply, the applicants must need to do register through the given link: https://applyonline.uws.edu.au/connect/webconnect
As part of the application, the applicants must submit a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the support will assist them with their studies and in their future career.
- This statement should give a sufficient explanation of the applicant’s background and current circumstances to enable the University to judge their eligibility and merit.
- Before applying for the opportunity , the applicants need to take full-time enrolment at Western Sydney University
- Take admission through the program – Graduate Diploma in Cardiac Sonography
The university will provide $10,000 per year for the duration of the degree.
Dates and Deadlines
The applications will close on 15 March 2019.