If you are seeking opportunities to study abroad, then you’ll be pleased to know that the Australian National University is offering the Johnstone Family Scholarship to the support Australian and international candidates.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1946, the Australian National University is a national research university, has seven academic colleges and research centres. It is the world-leading centre for research, education and policy engagement and particularly known for its programs in the arts and social sciences.
Why you should apply at University? At ANU candidates can focus on excellence in research and education and well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges. It can provide attractive benefits and support to students through every stage of their life and career in a world-class organization.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Course Level: award is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Award: The sponsorship will provide the amount worth up to $5,000 to the successful scholar.
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: award is available to Australian and international citizens.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international citizens are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Mathematics or Statistics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity
, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
The candidates must be a domestic or international student. Applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree in mathematics and/or statistics (including the Bachelor of Mathematical Science, the Bachelor of Statistics, or a Bachelor of Science with a significant mathematical and/or statistical component, as determined by the Selection Committee).
They must have completed a minimum of 48 units and a maximum of 96 units of their degree course Candidates can demonstrate a history of excellent academic performance in their undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must download and submit the application form.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates must be outlining why they deserve the program and how the funds would enable them to better pursue studies and reach potential. It should be in 500 words or less.
- Admission Requirements:To be considered for the opportunity , the candidates apply for the admission at the university.
The university will provide all the following:
- The sponsorship will provide the amount worth up to $5,000 to the successful scholar in installments at the beginning of the semester.
- How it Works: The sponsorship will support the students studying an undergraduate degree program in the field of Mathematics or Statistics.