If you are interested in pursuing degree level courses in Australia, then you have a chance Griffith University is offering GELI direct entry program scholarship.
The bursary is having a motive to help those highly excellent aspirants who are not able to complete their studies because of their financial condition.
A prime choice for New Zealand citizens to study at Griffith University in Australia.
User Review( votes)
48 years ago in 1971, Griffith University was established. It is a public research university in South East Queensland and ranked 14th out of 29 universities in Australia.
Why at Griffith University? Griffith will offer innovative degrees that meet the ever-changing needs of students, industry and the community. Along with introducing Australia’s first degrees in important fields such as Asian studies, it will give chances for enhancing their talent in diverse fields.
Application Deadline: Open
- Eligible Countries: Citizens other than Australia or New Zealand are worthy for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They are eligible to join the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be ready to be a full-time degree course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this grant, candidates are suggested to take admission in any of the given courses at the university. They will be automatically considered for the award, there is no other application required.
- Supporting Documents: The University is not asking for supporting documents but is can ask at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: The requirements have based the selection of the applicant’s course.
- Language Requirement: TOEFL or IELTS test is necessary to show your English language proficiency only if English is not your local language.
Benefits: The educational award will be awarded $1,000 towards a candidate’s Griffith tuition fees.