To focus on promoting opportunities for individuals to enter the industry at the graduate level, the Grainger College of Engineering is pleased to offer students the GEM Fellowship Program for the academic year 2022-2023.
All incoming and continuing MS and PhD level students enrolled or planning to get admission at the Grainger College of Engineering for its engineering and science study course can apply for this fellowship program. The fellowship program will provide benefits such as tuition and stipend support, internship opportunities, and access to GEM resources. US national students are exclusively offered this funding opportunity.
User Review( votes)
First established in 1868, and is considered one of the original units of the school, the Grainger College of Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign. It is one of the world’s top-ranked engineering institutions and a leader in engineering education, research, and public engagement.
Why choose to study at the Grainger College of Engineering? The Grainger College of Engineering aims to discover fundamental knowledge and engineer technological advances that revolutionize humanity’s ability to transform societies, revitalize economies, and solve global challenges.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit their applications by November 15, 2022, at 11:59 ET
- University or Organization: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Department: Grainger College of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: US national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the MSc or PhD engineering and science program offered at the Grainger College of Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent residents at the time of application.
- The applicants may be American Indian/Native, African American/Black, or Hispanic American/Latino.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must complete an online application form on the university‡s portal. Fellowship applications must be submitted here.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must provide letters of recommendation and other necessary documents demanded at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have earned at least a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college in the United States with a 3.0 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient and fluent in the English language.
The Grainger College of Engineering will award the selected candidates this fellow position that will cover the tuition fee and will provide them a stipend to pursue their choice for MSc or Ph.D. programme.