Applicants are invited to apply for the GEMS Cambridge International School Scholarships programme for Kenyan applicants. There are ten scholarships are available for year 9 Kenyan students.
The aim of the scholarships is to reward and encourage excellence of students.
Helpful offer for Kenyan candidates.
User Review( vote)
GEMS Cambridge International School Nairobi (CIN) is committed to recognising and supporting student excellence.
- Course Level: These scholarships are available for year 9 students.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the school.
- Scholarship Award: 100% of scholarships may be awarded in exceptional circumstances.
- Number of Scholarships: Ten scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Kenya
- Applicants of Kenya are eligible for these scholarships.
- Applications are open for Kenyan applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Personal Suitability
- Attitude and Performance
- Commitment to achievement
- Impact on community
- Compelling evidence of motivation to study at GEMS CIN.
- Personal Handwritten Essay
- The Principal is responsible for managing the administration of scholarships.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
Application Deadline: Closed