Give your Architectural Aptitude a hike by applying for a Summer Internship in 2019 at San Francisco – Regional Office in CA, USA. Gensler is pleased to announce internships opportunities for students currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. NAAB accredited program highly preferred. As an intern in Gensler’s San Francisco office, you will join their creative student environment for a full-time, paid internship opportunity.
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: Internship is available for
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Gensler, USA
Internship can be taken in U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture; NAAB accredited program highly preferred
- You have completed your third year of an under-graduate program or first year of a graduate program
- You are returning to your program after the internship and will be graduating within one year
- You submit an online portfolio that demonstrates design process and innovative design solutions (PDF format with 2-4 work samples)
- Experience using Revit required, AutoCAD, and/or BIM modeling software a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- 3-D computer rendering skills (Sketch Up, 3-D Max, and/or other modeling software)
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Hand sketching ability a plus
- Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Internship Open for International Students:
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
During this internship you will do all the following:
- You will have an exciting opportunity to work on architecture projects as a fully collaborative member of a design team, participating in design charrettes and learning sessions focused on delivering a successful project for our clients, large or small.
- In addition to hands-on learning, you will experience educational sessions and mentorship opportunities that include lectures, project tours, vendor visits and a group project.
- You will also enjoy the rich culture of our firm and the broader office community through a number of events and learning opportunities focused on supporting your professional licensure efforts.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Beginning approximately June 3, 2019 and ending August 9, 2019. You must be available for the entire duration of the program.
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to log-in or register through the given link: https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu03/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=GENSLER&cws=44&rid=13984
- Submit an online application on Gensler.com/Careers, including a resume, cover letter, and portfolio, including work samples (PDF 10 MB max in total).
- Submissions without a portfolio/work samples will not be considered.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is February 28, 2019.