Kent Business School at The University of Kent is inviting applications for International Research Scholarship. The grant is open for Ph.D. students who intend to study at Kent Business School receive financial support in return for undertaking some part-time teaching.
This is a three-year Ph.D. studentship, which includes overseas tuition fees and a stipend of £14,777 per annum. The grant is awarded to students with excellent research potential.
User Review( vote)
Kent Business School is a leading business school, ranked in the top 30 in the UK. They champion sustainable innovation through high-quality research and education impacting business and society.
Why at Kent- in Kent Business School, teaching education, world-class research, professional partnership, and an international community create an exciting environment in which learning innovation is encouraged and challenges are welcomed.
- Application Deadline: March 29, 2019
- University or Organization: The University of Kent
- Department: Kent Business School
- Course Level: The grant is open for the Ph.D. program
- Award: £14,777 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subjects offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/how-to-apply/
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application page.
- Admission Requirements: This scholarship is Open to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September entry.
- Language Requirement: English
The university will provide all the following:
- This is a three-year Ph.D. studentship, which includes Overseas tuition fees, and
- A stipend of £14,777 per annum (2018/2019 fees).