Kent Business School at The University of Kent is inviting applications for International Research Scholarship. The grant is open for PhD students who intend to study at Kent Business School receive financial support in return for undertaking some part-time teaching.
This is a three-year PhD studentship, which includes overseas tuition fees and a stipend of £14,777 per annum. The grant is awarded to students with excellent research potential.
Nice offer for PhD students who intend to study with a scholarship at Kent Business School, UK.
User Review( vote)
Kent Business School is a leading business school, ranked in the top 30 in the UK. They champion sustainable innovation through high-quality research and education impacting business and society.
Why at Kent- in Kent Business School, teaching education, world-class research, professional partnership, and an international community create an exciting environment in which learning innovation is encouraged and challenges are welcomed.
- Application Deadline: March 30, 2020, 23:59 BST
- University or Organization: The University of Kent
- Department: Kent Business School
- Course Level: The grant is open for the PhD program
- Award: £14,777 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subjects offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent research potential and will have obtained a First or 2:1 Undergraduate degree, along with a Master’s with Distinction, in a relevant subject (current Masters students can submit a partial transcript).
- Applicants must have a minimum overall score of 7.0 in an IELTS test. This requirement is waived, if an applicant is a national of a majority English-speaking country, or has completed a qualification equivalent to a UK Bachelor’s degree in a majority English-speaking country.
- Successful applications will normally meet all of the qualifications criteria (degrees and IELTS score). However, applicants falling short of these but with an exceptional research proposal and references may be considered.
- Open to applicants from any country. Please note that overseas students must have the appropriate documentation to evidence eligibility to work in the UK. Further information can be found on these guidance pages.
- Open to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September entry (current Kent research students are not eligible).
- Scholarship cannot be deferred.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/how-to-apply/
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application page.
- Admission Requirements: This scholarship is open to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September 2020 entry.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum overall score of 7.0 in an IELTS test.
The university will provide all the following:
- This is a three-year PhD studentship, which includes Overseas tuition fees, and
- A stipend of £14,777 per annum (2019/2020 fees).