Take your career to the new heights by becoming a part of the Geography Taught Master’s Merit Award provided by the University of Manchester for the academic year of 2020-21.
The scholarship aims to assist students who want to pursue a master’s degree program at the University of Manchester by covering their half tuition fee in the UK.
Beneficial offer for international students to get study fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Manchester was founded in 2004 by merging two leading institutions named Victoria University of Manchester and University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology. It has cultural assets providing inspiration and creativity across the arts and sciences.
Why at the University of Manchester? This institution welcomes every year high achieving students from around the world to study here. The university has been included in the list of world’s top universities due to its quality of education and innovation.
Application Deadline: May 28, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: School of Environment, Education and Development
- Course Level: Taught Master program
- Award: 50% tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship is available to those who are undertaking the following degree program:
- Environmental Monitoring, Modeling and Reconstruction MSc
- Environmental Governance MSc
- Geographical Information Science MSc
- Eligibility Criteria: To be able to apply for this application , you need to meet all the requirements:
- The grant is available to all nationalities
- Applicants must hold an offer of study at the University of Manchester before applying for this funding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, all aspirants will have to take admission in a required degree program given above. After that, they will be eligible to apply for this application . To begin the application process of scholarship, all applicants will need to fill out an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The application form must include 500-word statements explaining your reasons for studying your chosen master’s program and your plans for applying your learning following graduation.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates must be a holder of first or upper second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can prove their proficiency if English is not their first language, with the help of IELTS with a minimum score of 5.5 overall, with no less than 5.5 in any individual component; iBT TOEFL with minimum scores of listening 17, reading 18, speaking 20, and writing 17.
Benefits: All the eligible candidates will win a 50% waiver toward tuition fee of an eligible master course.