Boost your career in Sports Journalism by applying the International Sports Journalism Scholarship. The award is organized by the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences in Germany.
The funding program aims to support international students who want to commence a bachelor’s degree program in the field of Sports Journalism for the academic year 2021-2022.
Beneficial offer for international students to get undergraduate degree with some financial support.
User Review( votes)
Macromedia University is one of the largest private German universities for professionally-oriented study programmes. It offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study.
Why study at Macromedia University? At this university, students will learn everything need for their career. Here candidates can find other exciting fields of activity as a sports journalist in press agencies or as a freelance journalist.
Application Deadline: August 15.
- University: Macromedia University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Cover expenses
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in Sports Journalism
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences. After that, candidates must submit a scholarship application form before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are requested to upload all the following supporting documents:
- A self-written work sample such as a sports commentary or game report (print, audio or moving image; the article can, but does not have to be published)
- A text and / or concept for the future of sports journalism
- Letter of motivation (one page)
- Tabular CV
- Proof of internship (if available)
- Abitur or university entrance qualification (certified copy)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students must have TOEFL iBT (at least 72 out of 120) or IELTS (at least 6.0 out of 9) or equivalent qualifications.
Benefits: The Macromedia University of Applied Sciences will provide the training expenses to the winning candidates.