The Georgian Institute of Politics and the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs in cooperation with the Faculty of Social and Political science of TSU are offering GEOPATH funding for PhD in Georgia.
The program is open for providing financial and research support to a young Georgian scholar wishing to undertake PhD studies at the Faculty of Social and Political Science at Tbilisi State University.
Nice opportunity for Georgian students to take a PhD degree in Political science
User Review( votes)
The Georgian Institute of Politics s a Tbilisi-based non-profit, non-partisan, research and analysis organization. It strives to strengthen the organizational backbone of democratic institutions and promote good governance and development through policy research and advocacy in Georgia.
Why at Tbilisi State University? The university provides a great opportunity for graduates to undertake fundamental research of the highest quality and impact. It enhances opportunities to conduct research and build capacity.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Georgian Institute of Politics and the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: 4,800 NOK
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Georgian students
- The award can be taken in Georgia
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Georgia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Political science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have to be full-time students who are enrolled in a PhD program at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University during the 2019-2020 academic years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this educational program, seekers are demanded to be registered as a PhD degree student at Tbilisi State University. After enrolling, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for this bursary, you are needed to submit the curriculum vitae with links to publications, university admissions letter and a two-page research proposal to [email protected] no later than October 15, 2019.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants are recommended to hold their bachelor’s and master’s degree certificates in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants need to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree issued university.
Benefits: The award includes a full 3-year stipend (before 2022), 4,800 NOK stipend per month, which also includes tuition fees.