Get your degree in the USA! Applications are exclusively open for the Flywire Charitable Foundation International Scholarships to high-potential overseas students at Georgia Southern University.
There are seven awards available for both international and domestic students who want to apply for the bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university.
Georgia Southern University is ranked #298-#389 in National Universities. Hurry Up! To become a part of this funding program and get an award amount of $5000.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1906, Georgia Southern University is a public research university in the U.S. state of Georgia. It offers over 140 different academic majors in a comprehensive array of baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral programs.
Why study at Georgia Southern University? Students can mix numerous disciplines as majors and minors at this university, making it simple to customise your degree to your interests and career goals. Growing up in a diverse environment will help you develop strong personality traits and talents that will be useful in the international market.
Application Deadline: June 22, 2021
- University: Georgia Southern University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate level
- Awards: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 7
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The scholarships are open to Undergraduate & Graduate students worldwide
- Matriculating and currently, enrolled students are welcome to apply
- Open to all majors
- Each student can only apply to one of the three scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants will need to complete a short application form and submit either an essay or video (details and the link to the application are included in this Flywire Charitable Foundation Scholarshipdocument)
- Supporting Documents: Submission of an essay or video responding to the below prompt is required within the application form.
- Videos should be mp4 or mov format and should be between 1-3 minutes in length.
- Essays should be one page typed (12-point standard style font, 1-inch margins) in PDF format.
- All applications must be submitted in English.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Before consideration for admission, international applicants whose native language is not English must take and post acceptable scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) unless they have received a degree from an accredited college or university in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada (except Quebec), Australia, or New Zealand.
The Georgia Southern University will provide seven new scholarships, with each student receiving $5000 for the academic year 2021/2022.