Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, York University is offering the Faculty of Science International Student Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
The study award is open to attract high-achieving students from all around the world to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at York University.
This is a great opportunity that will support students for undergraduate education by providing educational fund.
User Review( votes)
York Institution is a Toronto-based public research university that is ranked 19th in Canada. It is working to achieve its stated goals of excellence in research and teaching in pure, applied professional domains where it can explore the boundaries and structures of knowledge and foster critical thinking.
Why study at York University? York University students learn from instructors who are shaping the future of global health, sustainable business solutions, and more. York students benefit from hands-on experience learning opportunities and a career-focused curriculum that helps them develop practical skills and build a professional network.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2021
- University or Organization: York University
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 20
- Nationality: International Students
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Science
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must:
- Newly enrolled first-year Faculty of Science students are eligible to receive this award.
- Students must have an average of 85% or higher.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, applicants simply need to require that they fill out the Student Financial Profile (SFP) for the current session.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit reference letters and personal statements outlining their extra-curricular involvement.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program, applicants must have high academic achievement, passion for science, demonstrated leadership skills, demonstrated involvement in activities beyond academics, community service experiences, and a desire to make a difference for their communities.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
York University will provide a tuition fee to the successful candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.