Students with academic excellence are invited to reach their full potential by applying for the International Education & Training Entrance Scholarships offered by the Georgian College for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Georgian College is offering this scholarship application to an international student entering any full-time program at any campus of Georgian College. To be eligible to win the scholarship, the student must have demonstrated academic achievement in their home county or an accredited institute in Canada. The scholarship is valued at $500 and will be awarded to 7 students.
Beneficial offer for international applicants in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Georgian College is a College of Applied Arts and Technology in Ontario, Canada. Established in 1967, the Georgian College is the first and only college in Canada that designated as a change maker college by Ashoka U for its role as a leader in social innovation and change making in higher education.
Why choose to study at Georgian College? The Georgian College has one of the highest graduate employment rates among Ontario colleges and is recognised as a leader in student work experience with programs that emphasize practical, hands-on learning and offer a formal work-integrated opportunity, ranging from paid co-op terms to internships and field placements.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022 is the last day to submit applications.
- University or Organization: Georgian College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: 7
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any degree program of choice at Georgian College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must undertake full-time study programmes at Georgian College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must first submit their initial applications for admission online. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide a copy of their transcript, resume outlining work/volunteer/internship experiences, letter of intent stating reason for applying, and other course-specific documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a secondary or high school transcripts with proof of graduation, subjects taken and grades received.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79 to 89
- TOEFL PBT – 550 to 580
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- PTE – 58 to 60
- TOEIC – 800 to 850
- YELT – 1-5
- C1 – 170 to 175
- CAEL – 60
- Duolingo – 105 to 130
The Georgian College will select a total of 7 students to be awarded this scholarship of $500 each to pursue their desired studies.