Do you want to get higher education with some study fund in the United Kingdom? If so, then you have a wonderful chance to apply for the Gerontology and Ageing – Professor Janet Askham Bursary offered by the King’s College London.
As a member institution of the federal University of London, the King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the oldest universities in England.
Why study at King’s College London? The college will complement your learning experience and gives you a new perspective on the city and your chosen subject. They are known for their high quality of teaching and the educational environment.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: one
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply for the award.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Gerontology, Ageing
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship is available for the UK, EU and international students who hold an offer of admission for a masters degree at the king’s college London.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, applicants are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the college.No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The college may ask you for personal statements, transcripts, references, motivation letter and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelors degree of 2:1 standard with a final mark of at least 60% or above and also meet the admission requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants often need to meet the English language requirements to be able to study at the college.
The Kings College London covers the approximate value of £1,000 expense for the tuition fee to the winning candidates.