Applications are open for the International funding for the academic year 2020/21. This funding program is administrated by the Fairleigh Dickinson University.
This is a renewable award for up to four years available for all eligible candidates who wish to start an undergraduate study in the United States.
A nice choice for international students to start study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1942, Fairleigh Dickinson University is the largest private university that offers more than 100 individual degree programs to its students. It has qualified student’s opportunities for internships with the UN and its associated agencies.
Why at Fairleigh Dickinson University? The university offers an unmatched legacy and landscape of global learning opportunities. Here, students will get additional training for a career change or job promotion.
Application Deadline: May 1
- University: Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $27,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All countries from around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria: Based on academic merit, SAT/ACT not required, they must have a high school certificate with an excellent record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship then you are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must meet all entry requirement of this university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the award amount up to $27,000 per year to the successful candidates.