The University of South Australia is providing the Gibb Group Property program for both domestic and international students in Australia.
This education fund is available for those outstanding candidates who wish enrolled in the Bachelor of Business Property program for the academic year 2021-2020.
Amazing opportunity for International aspirants.
User Review( votes)
The University of South Australia is a globally connected and engaged university in helping solve the problems of industry and the professions. It was established in 1991, provides educational programs that will enhance the diverse cultural life of the wider community.
Why at the University of South Australia? The university empowers students with the skills to successfully develop their careers in their chosen field. It also gives opportunities to gain practical skills and graduate career-ready.
Application Deadline: March 7, 2020
- University: University of South Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Up to $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Australian & International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia, citizens of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursue a Bachelor of Business – Property (DBPY)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or international student
- Enrolled in the Bachelor of Business – Property (DBPY)
- Commencing full-time student
- Academic merit (ATAR of 80 or above inclusive of any adjustment factors)
- Submission of a written statement
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, seekers need to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the bursary via logging on to the myUniSA student portal and submit it through email: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: You need to provide evidence of low socio-economic background, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, aspirants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of South Australia.
Recipients will receive the award amount up to $15,000 per year for a maximum of three years.
Payment will be provided in two instalments:
- $2,250 (paid after Study Period 2 census date)
- $2,250 (paid after Study Period 5 census date)