The China Scholarship Council and the University of Adelaide are jointly offering postgraduate research scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
The studentship is activated for the brilliant Chinese students who intend to undertake a Doctor of Philosophy at the University for up to 4 years in Australia.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1874, the University of Adelaide is Australia’s third oldest university in South Australia. The main aim of this university is to prepare highly skilled students for their professional careers.
Why study at the University of Adelaide? The university provides a world-class quality of education. Here students will have various learning facilities to advance their career and help shape the future.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 18 February 2022
- University: The China Scholarship Council & the University of Adelaide
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Chinese students are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be less than 35 years old at the time of application (this is a CSC eligibility requirement);
- Be a university student completing a master’s degree, or enrolled as a first-year PhD student, or new graduates from their university at the time of application;
- Agree to return to China upon completion of their studies;
- Be eligible to receive an Offer of Admission at the University of Adelaide, which is subject to the applicant also being successful in applying for a CSC award. They must, therefore, fulfil the relevant academic entry requirements set by the University of Adelaide for all international scholarship holders, including a high level of English language proficiency.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, candidates required to gain admission in a postgraduate research program at the University of Adelaide. After taking admission they should contact with Iris Liu ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: CV, a research proposal and copies of your academic transcripts must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: University of Adelaide graduates who have a First Class Honours degree or a Masters degree with an approved research project may be considered for nomination for a four year PhD scholarship. University of Adelaide graduates who hold a coursework Masters degree should have an overall grade of Distinction with not less than a High Distinction in their research component(s).
- Language Requirement: English is the language of instruction at the University of Adelaide and proficiency in speaking, listening to, reading and writing English is essential. Applicants who have not provided evidence that they have met the university’s minimum English Language Proficiency requirements are not eligible for a CSC scholarship.
For CSC approved applicants, the University of Adelaide will provide a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver for up to 48 months. In additional successful candidates will get a living stipend, a return international airfare and visa application fees.