Apply for a Girl Scouts of the USA Summer MBA Internship! The National Office for Girl Scouts of USA (GSUSA) is looking to host 3 MBA interns this summer 2019. The program is open to all applicants who are currently enrolled in an MBA program and have completed at least one year of the program.
The MBA Interns will experience the opportunity to contribute towards strategy, drive innovation and dive into analytics that will advance the Girl Scout Movement. Each MBA intern will complete an in-depth project throughout the 10-week program and present their findings to a leadership audience at GSUSA.
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: Internship is available for MBA program
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Girl Scouts of the USA
Internship can be taken in NY, U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- To be currently enrolled in an MBA program and have completed at least one year of the program.
- The ability to turn complex concepts and analyses into clear, easy-to-understand story-telling presentations.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with T several deliverables under tight deadlines.
- To be digitally and social media savvy.
- A strong desire and commitment to the Girl Scout Movement and mission-driven work.
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- To be prepared to complete a deliverable by the end of the internship and present your completed work.
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Girl Scouts of the USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, basis of disability, or any other federal, state or local protected class.
As an intern, you will:
- Translate business challenges or opportunities into research questions and hypotheses.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of cross-functional partners and teams.
- Develop financial models, conducting market and competitive research and present findings to stakeholders in a manner that contributes towards effective decision-making.
- Exposure to several areas of the National Office of Girl Scout of the USA, including the opportunity to work with the Executive and Senior Leadership as well as lunch with the CEO.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Full-time. Each MBA intern will complete an in-depth project throughout the 10-week program and present their findings to a leadership audience at GSUSA.
- A competitive stipend will offer.
- There is flexibility in the schedule, but working hours will be Monday – Friday; 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, 25 – 35 hours per week.
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to submit a cover letter outlining your interest, field of study and why you would want to intern with Girl Scouts of the USA in New York, NY. – Tell them how you are a G.I.R.L (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, and Leader).
- Submit your resume.
- One letter of recommendation should be submitted directly by the reference to [email protected] – A faculty member or former internship supervisor familiar with the student’s academic progress and credentials should write and submit the letter of recommendation.
Internship Application Deadline: Application materials must be received no later than 11:00 pm EST on Sunday, March 3, 2019.