Are you looking for a partial scholarship? If yes, then you can apply IWC Masters International Scholarships offered by the International Water Centre. A range of scholarships awarded annually to high-caliber candidates who clearly demonstrate potential as future water leaders.
The IWC Masters Scholarships are available to all international applicants who have been accepted into or going to enroll in the Master of Integrated Water Management program as self-funded, full-time students.
Nice scholarship program for international students
User Review( votes)
The International Water Centre is an organization located in Brisbane, Australia. It provides the most advanced education and training programs to boosts the whole water cycle approach for integrated water management across the globe.
Why at International Water Centre? The IWC is dedicated to providing the most advanced education and training, applied research and consulting to develop capacity and promote whole-of-water cycle approaches to Integrated Water Management around the world. Students can easily develop the strategic, managerial and technical skills that they need to pursue in the field of water.
- University or Organization: International Water Centre
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters level programs
- Scholarship Award: Total A$9,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: Internationally
- Scholarship can be taken in: Australia
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: A range of IWC Masters Scholarships available which has their own eligibility requirement. Applicants who apply, are accepted into and enroll in the Master of Integrated Water Management program as self-funded, full-time or part-time students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for a partial scholarship after taking admission at the Griffith University through the application portal. Eligible international students must receive an unconditional offer of admission from Griffith University in the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management commencing in Trimester 1, 2019.
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents required to apply for an IWC Masters Scholarship
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for entry into the Master of Integrated Water Management, candidates must have at least two years of professional experience relevant to the undergraduate program degree.
- Language Requirement: The minimum English language requirements for admission IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (575), or a minimum grade of C on the Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE). For detailed information please check the given link language requirements.
The scholarships will provide the total value of a$9,500, which covers a $7000 towards the cost of tuition for the Master of Integrated Water Management program, return air travel up to the value of A$2500 to Australia for all full-time Master program applicants.