The School of Health and Life Sciences at Glasgow Caledonian University is happy to announce that it will be awarding the Advancing Health Practice International Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship application can be made by international-fee paying students enrolling themselves in an eligible master of Science study programme at the Glasgow Caledonian University. Students must hold a full-time study admission offer for the applied programme to be considered. The scholarship award is valued at £7,750.
Nice opportunity for international students to complete their studies in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1993, the Glasgow Caledonian University, informally GCU, Caledonian or Caley, is a public university in Glasgow, Scotland. The university was formed by the merger of The Queen’s College, Glasgow and Glasgow Polytechnic. It presently ranks 1001-1200 in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at Glasgow Caledonian University? The Glasgow Caledonian University is deeply committed to its focus on widening access to higher education. The university also aims to provide life-changing opportunities to its students in order to give them a chance to make changes and transform their lives.
Application Deadline: The scholarship applications are open. However, the students must observe the course-specific application deadlines.
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: School of Health and Life Sciences
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £7,750
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for the MSc Advanced Physiotherapy Practice, MSc Advanced Practice, MSc Diagnostic Imaging, or MSc Investigative Ophthalmology and Vision Research offered at Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international-fee-paying students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must first submit an admission application. Students who meet the scholarship criterion will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a UK honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in physiotherapy or its international equivalent or qualifications as specified in the course requirements of the programme they want to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The Glasgow Caledonian University will present the winning candidates with a scholarship award worth £7,750, which will be deducted from the tuition fees of the undertaken programme.