The Glasgow School of Art is pleased to offer scholarships for international students. The bursaries are available to pursue an undergraduate program commencing for the acdemic session 2022/2023.
The GSA is internationally recognized as one of Europe’s leading higher education institutions for education and research in the visual creative disciplines.
Fantastic Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
Why study at GSA- The GSA is a creative hothouse in which a diverse community of fine artists, architects and designers can develop and hone their talents. The GSA wants to ensure that becoming part of this community, as far as possible, is based on potential, ability, and talent.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before May 31, 2022
- Each scholarship has its own application criteria, however, all scholarship applicants must have met the academic entry requirements for study at the Glasgow School of Art and hold either an Unconditional or Conditional offer letter or e-mail, which must accompany their application.
- The studentships are awarded in all subjects available at Glasgow School of Art.
- The UK and international candidates can apply for these GSA scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be completed electronically and emailed to scholarships-at–gsa.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants must no need required for supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: International holders are normally asked to provide an IELTS certificate with a suitable score. University‡s current requirement for art, design and digital culture programs is IELTS 6.0.
The value of each scholarship is £2,000. When applying for a GSA scholarship you should note that some of The grants offer a contribution towards tuition fees to assist you during your study at the GSA, whilst others provide a maintenance grant.