The Global Landscapes Forum is looking for perspectives on the impacts of climate change, as well as solutions and inspirational stories of participating in its GLF Climate Photo Competition 2022.
This competition helps to address climate change. Interested participants can send in their photographs of how the climate crisis impacts their landscape—or how their local community is dealing with it. The participants must be 18 years or above to be eligible. The award is valued at a maximum of $400.
Admirable opportunity for students to become a part of the GLF Climate Photo Competition and win a prize.
User Review( votes)
The Global Landscapes Forum is a multi-stakeholder forum dedicated to promoting the landscape approach. It was founded on 5th November 2013 with a motto to connect, share, learn and act. The GLF is the largest platform for sustainable land use.
The Global Landscapes Forum is the world’s largest knowledge-led platform connecting #people with a shared vision to create productive, profitable, equitable & resilient landscapes. The Global Landscapes Forum was born out of a merger of Forest Day and Agriculture and Rural Development Day (ARDD). The World Bank and the United Nations Environment Programme are currently coordinating partners.
Application Deadline: Entries of interested participants will be accepted until October 16, 2022.
- University or Organization: Global Landscapes Forum
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Competition
- Award: $400
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the USA and foreign countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can participate in the Photo Competition at GLF.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be aged 18 or above, whether they’re photo enthusiasts or professional photographers.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit their application form. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must upload their photos here, which must include the photo’s title, their name, and contact information, including email address, social media handles (if applicable), a caption listing the subject and location, and a short description of the story behind the picture.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Language Requirement: The students must be able to communicate and understand comfortably in the language of instruction, i.e., English.
The three winning applicants will be awarded cash prizes of USD 400 (1st prize), USD 300 (2nd prize), and USD 200 (popular vote), along with a spread and interview in Landscape News and a showcase at the GLF Climate 2022 Art Gallery.