It is time to turn your plans into action. Are you facing financial hardship or need support to pay your expenses as a student? The University of Southampton will help you with Southampton Arts and Humanities Deans Global Talent Scholarship program.
Deans Global Talent Scholarships are available to international students studying arts and humanities at undergraduate and master’s levels studies. Candidates must enroll as full-time students at the university to achieve this opportunity.
Southampton Arts and Humanities Deans Global Talent Scholarship
Great offer for international students to study arts and humanity at an undergraduate and master’s level degree.
User Review( votes)
Southampton University has an excellent reputation and ranked #78 in QS World University Rankings 2023. Currently, it has 14,705 undergraduate and 7,960 master students making it the largest university for higher education. Students achieve outstanding education with a wide range of study options.
Why at the University of Southampton? Ranked as a global top 100 university and top 15 in the UK, it is a public research university with seven campuses. The Southampton expert academics and wide range of study options will help you achieve your goals.
Application Deadline: Undergraduates can apply until 5 pm (UK time) on 19 April 2023, and Postgraduates can apply until 5 pm (UK time) on 26 May 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Southampton
- Department: Winchester School of Art
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world and home country (UK).
- Eligible Course or Subjects: To be eligible, students must apply for undergraduate and postgraduate master’s degrees in arts and humanities.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for a scholarship, students must have an offer to study and pay their tuition fees themselves, and applicants need to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- The undergraduate applicant must achieve A-level grades AAA, or an equivalent qualification.
- Postgraduate master’s applicants must achieve a 1st in their undergraduate studies or equivalent qualification.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply by an online application form link that will be updated on 6 March 2023. After applying, the student will receive an automated email confirming submission receipt.
- Applications for entry to undergraduate courses can be submitted through UCAS.
- Applications for entry to postgraduate courses
- Arts and Humanities
- In the application form, students will need to provide personal details and the name of the course of study. Also, students need to answer questions about the following:
- academic abilities
- future career ambitions
- a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambition
- willingness to engage with the Southampton community
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the candidate must submit all the required documents, which will be mentioned on the online application.
- Admission Requirements: To get a scholarship, the candidate must enroll as a full-time student by the start date and provide evidence of where you live and qualifications at enrolment. Entry requirements vary from program to program (Undergraduate and Postgraduate).
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you’ll provide proof of your English proficiency (for undergraduate and postgraduate) before starting your studies at Southampton.
The University of Southampton will provide scholarships of £10,000 available. The £10,000 off tuition fees is for the first year of study only. There are ten scholarships, 5 for undergraduates and 5 for postgraduates.